ANDRAE’S BAKERY © 2019
Thursday - Sunday
7:30 am to 4 pm
Our dedicated team is looking for a baker. Duties include the prep of pastries, scaling/shaping dough, etc. Candidates need an understanding of tools, measurements, and ingredients related to the trade. You must be self motivated, organized, and work at a fast pace.
Requirements for the Position:
Able to work at 3 am
Able to stand for an 8 hour shift
Able to lift 50 lbs.
Have bread or viennoiserie experience
Willingness to uphold and build our standards
Medical and Vision
Career growth potential
How to Apply
Requirements for Consideration
You must have initiative, act with integrity and humility, and be able to work as a team to uphold and build our standards. You must have a true enthusiasm for a food service environment, a desire to expand your knowledge of food, and an ambition to perform your best daily. Excellence is our ever present goal.
To Apply in Person
pick up an application or drop of your resume with cover letter (see below)
To Send us your Resume with a Cover Letter
Your cover letter must address the following questions:
1. Why would you like to work at Andrae's?
2. Describe the best loaf of bread or pastry you have ever eaten.
3. Name 3 things you would bring to our workplace if we were to hire you.
4. What would a previous employer have to say about you as a person, and as an employee?
5. What days you are available to work and if you have any schedule requirements that would prohibit you from working in the next 6 months.
PO Box 1616
Sutter Creek, CA 95685
NO PHONE CALLS
Careers at Andrae’s Bakery
|Bagged Lunches & Sandwich Trays|