ANDRAE’S BAKERY © 2019
Thursday - Sunday
7:30 am to 4 pm
Full time position available, must be able to work Thursdays and Fridays.
See compensation and how to apply, below.
We are looking for a baker to join our team of dedicated, hard working (career based) individuals. Responsibilities include following and executing recipes, prepping ingredients, and pastry prep. Candidates must be able to work independently and with a team who is committed to produce high quality, consistent baked goods. Individuals must be organized, learn quickly, and able to work at a fast pace. You must possess an understanding of tools, measurements, and ingredients related to the trade.
Requirements for the Position:
Full time, 40 hours a week, Wednesday to Sunday
Able to work at 3 am , shift typically starts at 4 am
Able to stand for an 8 hour shift
Able and willing to lift 50 lbs.
Culinary school or kitchen experience
Serve Safe certification
Willingness to uphold and build our standards
Medical and Vision
Career growth potential
How to Apply
To Apply in Person
pick up an application or drop of your resume with cover letter (see below)
To Send us your Resume with a Cover Letter
Your cover letter must address the following questions:
1. Why would you like to work at Andrae's?
2. Describe the best loaf of bread or pastry you have ever eaten.
3. Name 3 things you would bring to our workplace if we were to hire you.
4. What would a previous employer have to say about you as a person, and as an employee?
5. What days you are available to work and if you have any schedule requirements that would prohibit you from working in the next 6 months.
PO Box 1616
Sutter Creek, CA 95685
NO PHONE CALLS
Careers at Andrae’s Bakery
|About the Bakery|
|Location & Hours|
|Bagged Lunches & Sandwich Trays|